Thursday 8 September 2016

Usipanue Paja Ovyo Ovyo! Sexy Kenyan Girl Exposes Lecherous Lecturer Who Slept With Her And Still Gave Her An E!

If you have been to a Kenyan university, then you know that Kenyan lecturers are a randy lot. They are always thinking up new and innovative ways of sleeping with their students. Personally, I cannot blame them. The way I see it, these lasses who fall this gambit are rather silly.
In truth, if your lecturer fails you, you can appeal. Unless things changed since I was in university back in 2012. I dropped out though -no lecturer wanted to take advantage of me *insert sad face*.
laugh-or-cry-meme-edited
Anyway, I was scrolling through my social media timeline when I came across what can only be described as an interesting story to tell. A lass was bemoaning the fact that she had allowed her lecturer to eat her and he had failed her anyway!
what the fuck shock lol
I dare say she failed because she underperformed. But not in the way you might expect. Let us get to the next page to see just who this lass is and what she had to say about the affair.
The lass whose name is Judith whom I affectionately christened Judith Alidinywa na Lecturer is angry about the fact that she allowed an old lecturer to enjoy her guava only for him to give her an E. I have reached out to her and await her response.
So keep it Mpasho as we get ready for the next installment to this saga. But for now, let us see what she had to say:
Judith alidinywa na lec
Na msichana mwenyewe ni mrembo sana!
Judith alidinywa na lec1
I hope she was simply trolling the internets. If not, I am also thinking of becoming a university lecturer! A lecherous lecturer!

No comments:

Post a Comment