Friday 9 September 2016

Celeb Pregnancy Alert! Popular Fashion Blogger Announces She Is Expecting Twins


Kenyan fashion blogger Lucia Musau just revealed to her fans and followers some personal good news. The mother of one is expecting another child, actually make that two more bundles of joy.

BUN IN THE OVEN! Is Singer Amani Finally PREGNANT? Find Out The Naked Truth Here (PHOTOS)

The award winning model, blogger and entrepreneur has come a long way in establishing her name in the online and fashion design arena. After she clocked 100,000 followers mark on her social media, she held a series on African Designer showcase.
In one of her posts she describes what the choice of fashion means to her. She wrote, “In my view, we can’t ignore how wearing some clothes make us feel. For example, being in this little skater dress makes me feel young and innocent while being in the following yellow dress makes me feel sexy and confident and you can easily see that even from even the photos. That’s why when I am choosing what to wear I tend to consider how I want to feel and who I want to be that day.”
Check out Lucia modelling some African designs.











Lucia found out she is pregnant in an interesting way. Do you know, she was going to the doctors to have a routine check up on a surgical procedure only to be given the news. Click on the next page to read how she found out she has a double serving of blessing in her belle.

Apparently, Lucia was going to the doctors for a tubal ligation (a surgical procedure for female sterilization that involves severing and tying the fallopian tubes) check up. Imagine that, only to be told, “Mummy, you are going to be a parent to two cherub faced, litto angels!”
Lucia wrote on Facebook,
“So…. I’m so excited… I went to my Doctors appointment yesterday to have my tubal ligation checked and had to take a pregnancy test to make sure everything was done right…not only did they find my heartbeat but two more!! I’m so shocked… #Pregnant #BabiesAreABlessing #twins #8weeks
I’m going to be doing the gender reveal in a couple of weeks (which I have never done before). I’m also super excited to tell you that I am joking. Don’t worry I read this and it got me too! Now watch some folks congratulate me, those my friend are the lazy readers…They just couldn’t read all the way…Happy Thursday!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment