Thursday 8 September 2016

Kobi Kihara Is Looking All Loved Up! Je, Ataoa Lini?

Kobi_Kihara
Kobi Kihara is looking all loved up and I for one love seeing lasses look happy. The way I see it however, society piles on too much pressure on them to settle down in matrimonial bliss and sometimes when they defy the pressure, we ostracize them.
Just kidding, I am also going to pile on the pressure.
Kobi Kihara has been in a relationship that she has managed to keep private but what we have always wanted to know is Je, ataoa lini? It is time for her to leave the spinster’s club bwana!
Kobi Kihara
Still, it’s good to see she has decided to go easy on posting naked men on her Instagram account. She was actually pretty livid that I did this story:

But seeing as I had no cares to give, I trudged along. But atleast now the story I want to share with you and yours is of her looking all loved up and hinting at a blisful existence with her significant other:
kobi kihara

No comments:

Post a Comment