Friday 2 September 2016

POLENI MAFISI! Habida Drops Massive Pregnancy Bombshell (PHOTO)

Habida Moloney
Kenyan songstress Habida Moloney burst into the limelight when she released a collabo with Nameless dubbed Sunshine, a song which went on to become a continental hit.

Since then, Habida released chart-topping hits such as Kesho, Lights Up, Get Down, My Reason but she has been quiet for so many months now.
This has left her fans worried sick since the last that we heard is that the lass was relocating to South Africa but there’s a reason to it ladies and gentlemen.
Apparently, Habida is with child and that explains why she has been away from the music scene for some time.
In a recent radio interview, the sultry lass revealed that she is expecting her second child and plans to release at least two songs by the end of the year.
“I have one child and another on the way, I will be delivering soon, and that’s why I have been a little quiet,” she said.
Habida further revealed that the baby she is carrying is a boy in a post on her Instagram page.
“I can’t wait to get back to this after I have my son, yes I’m having a boy!” She captioned a video showing her doing exercises alongside fitness expert Jane Mukami.
Check out the photo below.
Habida

No comments:

Post a Comment