Tuesday 30 August 2016

Mapenzi kochococho. See what chipukizi told his girlfriend on her birthday

Witty comedian cum radio presenter, Chipukeezy, on Wednesday evening got engaged to his long term girlfriend, Vivian.The ceremony, which took in a yet to be identified location, saw only close friends in attendance.
Chipukeezy, who could not hide his joy, earlier on today took to social media and showered Vivian with lots of praises.




The witty comedian also took the opportunity and wished her a happy birthday.

Well
join me in wishing my fiancé @empwesskerry a happy birthday have blast
and as you celebrate your birthday today just want you know that i love
you so much and i’m happy to love you and to have known you you are the
most amazing woman i have ever met.thank you for saying yes to me. you
give me a chance to focus on my career/talent.They say behind every
successful man there is a woman. well you are that woman. my prayer is
that the lord is gonna help us go through this and help us build the
best family ever. .Happy birthday and all the best ! #shesaidyes !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment